Senior Advisor, Member of the Advisory Board, ICT for Peace Foundation
Areas of specific competence
- Disaster preparedness and response, disaster management
- PPP – public private partnerships development and implementation
- Community development to reach the MDGs through implementation of GSM and other ICT technologies
- 13 years experience with international organizations (plus 13 years with Ericsson)
- 9 years of experience working for UN organizations and the International Federation of Red Cross and Red Crescent Societies before joining Ericsson.
- Support to humanitarian operations in Indonesia, Iran, Liberia, Algeria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, El Salvador, Peru, Sudan, Sri Lanka, USA, Central African Republic, Tanzania, Chad and more.
- Roll out of GSM networks in Asia.
- Development of IT systems in Costa Rica and Nicaragua for their Governments.